Learning Calligraphy

If you follow me on Instagram, then you might have seen me practicing calligraphy post-Christmas, celebrating National Handwriting Day here, and even sharing a quick photo of some office inspiration.

I am constantly in awe of the talents of others when it comes to calligraphy and gorgeous hand lettering. Because of my love for this and true desire to learn calligraphy to address thank you notes and our wedding celebration invites, my Mr. bought me a kit and signed me up for Molly Jacques' class on Skillshare!

I highly recommend Molly's class for a basic introduction into calligraphy with some great tips and templates. What's fun is that you can get a $10 discount on her class by clicking here!

Practicing calligraphy takes dedication, and I would one day love to be able to scan in images available as free printables. A girl can dream, right? Until then, check out some of my inspiration and stay tuned for future printables by yours truly.

Here's a little work by Molly herself. I'm in love!
Literally everything Lauren of A Fabulous Fete letters is AMAZING. Check out the Custom Address Stamp she designed for me!
Lindsay Letters is an absolute favorite of mine--and she has such a heart of gold! In love with my inspirational T-shirt from LL seen here and here!
And this gal's lettering is totally dreamy! New Girl fans will understand.
The whimsical letters by Shannon are perfection, and you've seen one of her prints as a Wednesday Pick-Me-Up here.

And lastly, a little peek at a sign I made for my bridal shower this past weekend. It was fun being able to contribute something for the party--especially in the name of champagne!

XOXO,
R

PS just a few more days to enter my giveaway!

Comments