Bridal Shower Recap

This past Saturday my fabulous bridesmaids threw me an amazing bridal shower!
With mint signage in gold frames, yummy parfait, and a bubbly bar the party was such a hit!
The games were entertaining, the brunch delicious, and the champagne flowing--and I loved getting to spend time with my dearest gals for the afternoon! I am so blessed to call them my friends, and I look forward to seeing them by my side and as witnesses when Ryan and I say our vows in front of our loved ones in June!

On top of all the gorgeousness, my sweet best friend Alana flew down from NJ and completely surprised me! I screamed at the absolute top of my lungs and immediately started crying hysterically. I won't share the slightly embarrassing video that was taken, but I am so thankful for her and for the girls that made my surprise possible. I can't imagine doing life without these babes alongside me!
Opening bottle #3. Pop Fizz Clink!

XOXO,
R

PS Don't forget to enter to win my Darling Cashmere favorites giveaway!

Comments